We offer full service interior and exterior
design for any size residential or commercial project.
STEP 1- CONSULTATION
- Meet with you at your home or business to survey, take measurements, photos and take notes.
- We will assist you in completing a questionnaire to help us understand your goals for your space(s).
- We discuss and advise on: color system and space organization.
STEP 2- DRAFTING
- We will prepare space plans with layouts indicating existing and new furniture locations.
- We will have floor plans with finishes, including finish schedules
- We will prepare necessary elevations and/or section details for custom cabinetry.
STEP 3 - PRESENTATION & PROPOSAL
- We research and specify materials, furnishings and fixtures which we present for your reviews.
- A proposal with a detailed list of items and associated costs is prepared for your signed approval and deposit.
STEP 4 - PURCHASE ORDERING, TRACKING & INVOICING
- We will generate purchase orders for all approved items and follow up through order acknowledgments to ensure accurate and timely shipping updates.
- At project close, we will present you product manuals and specifications.
STEP 5 - PROJECT MANAGEMENT
- We will periodically make project visits to meet with the various trades working on your project to ensure timely completion of each phase.
- We will supervise the storage and installation of furniture, appliances, lighting and accessories as required.
- We will provide progress photo updates as required.
Getting to know our Clients
Our initial meeting with you is a collaborative process. We listen and take notes, so that we have a clear understanding of your desired outcome.
We determine how you want to experience your home, not just its function, but also its' spirit. A concept is developed & consistently applied to each space to achieve a unique, personal space that marries aesthetics & function.
Our talented design professionals utilize their training to create quick perspective sketches to clarify how a completed space will look.
A detailed computer rendered elevation or perspective of custom cabinetry assists in making decisions regarding elements & layouts.