We offer full service interior and exterior design for any size residential or commercial project.
STEP 1- CONSULTATION
- Meet with you at your home or business to survey, take measurements, photos and take notes.
- We will assist you in completing a questionarrie to help us understand your goals for your space(s).
- We discuss and advise on: color system and space organization.
STEP 2- DRAFTING
- We will prepare space plans with layouts indicating existing and new furniture locations.
- We will have floor plans with finishes, including finish schedules
- We will prepare necessary elevations and/or section details for custom cabinetry.
STEP 3 - PRESENTATION & PROPOSAL
- We research and specify materials, furnishings and fixtures which we present for your reviews.
- A proposal with a detailed list of items and associated costs is prepared for your signed approval and deposit.
STEP 4 - PURCHASE ORDERING, TRACKING & INVOICING
- We will generate purchase orders for all approved items and follow up through order acknowledgments to ensure accurate and timely shipping updates.
- At project close, we will present you product manuals and specifications.
STEP 5 - PROJECT MANAGEMENT
- We will periodically make project visits to meet with the various trades working on your project to ensure timely completion of each phase.
- We will supervise the storage and installation of furniture, appliances, lighting and accessories requires.
- We will provide progress photo updates as required.
Getting to know our Clients
Our initial meeting with you is a collaborative process. We listen and take notes, so that we have a clear understanding of your desired outcome.
We determine how you want to experience your home, not just its function, but also its' spirit. A concept is developed & consistently applied to each space to achieve a unique, personal space that marries aesthetics & function.
Our talented design professionals utilize their training to create quick perspective sketches to clarify how a completed space will look.
A detailed computer rendered elevation or perspective of custom cabinetry assists in making decisions regarding elements and functional layouts.
"VISION BOARD" binders of final selections are prepared
prior to purchase order preparation.
Bedroom - A
Bathroom - A
Samples of materials and finishes are presented to clients with alternative options.
Personal follow-up by phone or email is a constant process, ensuring honored
commitments and on-time delivery.
PURCHASING & TRACKING
Purchase orders are placed utilizing our QuickBooks Pro Software. Daily reports are generated with order status.
PROJECT SITE SUPERVISION
Periodic visits to the project location, combined with progress photos ensure timely completion of projects involving construction.